Address: Concord, CA 94518, United States
In the middle of Concord, California, is an oasis of verdant splendor known as Len Hester Park. It is situated at the intersection of Hookston Road and Hampton Drive, and it encompasses a breathtaking four acres of land. The park’s visitors can take pleasure in exploring the park’s huge open area and breathing in the park’s clean air, which is ideal for spending a quiet day outside. Because this location offers a number of different sports courts and playgrounds for active play, it is suitable for the entertainment of an entire family. Take a break from your hectic routine and come to Len Hester Park to take advantage of the many wonderful amenities that are available there.
- Picnic Areas – Len Hester Park is an excellent location in which to while away the morning, afternoon, or even the entire day. Because it has so many different picnic areas, you can pick the one that is most suitable for the size of your gathering. This park is large enough to accommodate a small get-together of two people as well as a large group of eight or more people for a gathering of any kind. On those steamy summer days, you can take refuge under one of the park’s many shady trees and enjoy one of the many outdoor games that can be enjoyed on the grassy expanse, such as soccer or Frisbee. Bring your own food or take advantage of the concession stands that are located on the premises; either way, there are plenty of options to enjoy a picnic while visiting Len Hester Park.
- Walking Track – Workout enthusiasts will find that Len Hester Park is the place to go. The walking track is ideal for any pace, whether your goal is to work up a good sweat or simply to rack up some action steps. The path’s leisurely one-mile loop takes you by picturesque vistas of vegetation and flowers in the surrounding area. It is sufficiently extensive that even on hot days, you may enjoy a reassuring breeze while maintaining the appropriate social distance. Be prepared for the possibility that your run will go more quickly than you anticipated. There is no question that Len Hester Park will offer a fun approach to maintaining your physical health and fitness, regardless of the extent to which you pursue this goal.
- Playground – For children who adore spending time outside playing games, Len Hester Park is a paradise on earth. The playground at the park is packed with a variety of fun things to do, such as big and exciting slides that provide a tense and winding ride, as well as solid swings that can accommodate up to two children at once, ensuring that there will be lots of laughter. In addition to that, there are some fantastic play structures available, such as rings, bridges, and balance beams, as well as bars that may be climbed and hung from. Any child would have a hard time resisting the temptation to play there for hours on end because the playground is so stunning.
- Dogs – Everyone who has a dog should make it their mission to visit Len Hester Park. Your canine companion will have a wonderful time playing with other canine companions and getting lots of fresh air thanks to the abundance of open, grassy areas that are conveniently located throughout the area. Because the park is equipped with its very own section dedicated solely to canine visitors, you won’t have to worry about your pet’s waste being scattered in places where it doesn’t belong. Len Hester Park is the ideal location for an exciting outing for both you and your pet, as well as for spending some quality time relaxing together.
Map From Len Hester Park to Our Location
Concord, California is blessed with some of the area’s most incredible trails for you to enjoy with your pooch! Here’s a list of some of our favorites:
- Ohlone Trail Parking (Lime Ridge)
- Markham Nature Area
- Crystl Ranch TrailHead
- Iron Horse Trail
- Lime Ridge Open Space
- Black Diamond Hiking Trail Near Oakhurst
- Newhall Community Park
- Contra Costa Canal Trail
- Len Hester Park
All of these beautiful trails are located just a short distance from our historic location at 1045 Shary Court in Concord! Stop by for a visit anytime!